Postgraduate O'Week 2022 - 2 Minute Thesis Entries
Please use the arrows to the left and right, or the dots below, to navigate through the gallery.
Individual images can also be accessed via the links below the gallery.
- 1. Angus: “Using geochemical indicators to assess the vulnerability of springs to mining impacts: Doongmabulla Springs and the Carmichael Coal mine (Queensland)”
- 2. Daniel: “Linking structure and dynamics of ionic liquid systems to rationalise solvent effects on ionic processes”
- 3. Rong: “Short-range order, structure evolution and diffusion behaviour of liquid metals under an external magnetic field”
- 4. Cintya: “Development of pH-responsive, receptor-targeted polymeric micelles for precision delivery of chemotherapeutics”
- 5. Rani: “The pristine myth: Markers of the Anthropocene in Australian montane peatlands”
- 6. Teresa: “Unlocking the environmental archives of the Kimberley’s past”
- 7. Rebecca: “Improving the Permeability and Selectivity of Glycosylation Inhibitors to Enhance Tumour Radiosensitivity.”
- 8. Chi-Ho: “Investigating pore regrowth during heat treatment in additively manufactured Ti alloys after hot isostatic pressing”
- 9. Fiona: “Regional distribution of antiepileptic drugs in the developing brain during pregnancy and early postnatal period”
- 10. Taren: “Advanced solid-phase sorbent materials for separation and recycling of nuclear wastes.”
The Australian Institute of Nuclear Science and Engineering (AINSE Ltd.) is an integral organisation for enhancing Australia’s and New Zealand’s capabilities in nuclear science, engineering, and related research fields by facilitating world-class research and education.
AINSE offers a range of programs and services to its members, including generous domestic and international conference support, scholarships for honours & postgraduate students and Early Career Researchers, and intensive undergraduate education schools. These benefits aim to foster scientific advancement and promote an effective collaboration between AINSE members and ANSTO.
We respectfully acknowledge the Dharawal nation as the traditional custodians of the land on which AINSE is located.
Copyright © 2019 AINSE | Powered by Astra