Winter School 2020 - Research Projects and Posters
ANSTO Research Posters:
- Bhattacharyya – Understanding the Effects of Ion Irradiation on Structural Materials through Small-scale testing
- Chambers – Characterisation of Urban Heat Island Intensity and other urban climate influences using Radon-222
- Chambers – Investigating hemispheric circulation and synoptic transport events at two Antarctic monitoring stations using Radon-222
- Chambers – Radon-222 based investigation of atmospheric transport pathways to the remote Southern Ocean and Antarctic coastal regions
- Chambers – Radon-222 measurements at the Northern Territory Baseline Air Pollution Station
- Clegg & Price – Flexible Crystals: Stretching the Boundaries of a Single Crystal
- Cresswell – Advances in radioisotope tracing of contaminants in ecotoxicology
- Darwish – Molecular Deuteration for Clinical Agent Analogues
- Fraser – Fluorine-18 Radiolabelling and in vitro in vivo Metabolism of [18F]D4-PBR111
- Fraser – Radiochemistry and Radiopharmaceuticals – Lecture Slides
- Keegan – Microscopic elemental, isotopic and chemical structure mapping of nuclear materials for nuclear forensic profiling
- Liu – Modulatory effect of the translocator protein (TSPO) on gamma radiation induced neuroinflammatory and systemic immune responses
- Maynard-Casely – What are the minerals on Saturn’s moon Titan?
- Rahardjo – Imaging of Neuroinflammation in GFAP-IL6 Mice utilising 125I-CLINDE and 18F-PBR111
- Rule – Dynamics of low dimensional quantum magnets linarite and atacamite
- Russell – Microbial factories to complement chemical synthesis of deuterated molecules
The Australian Institute of Nuclear Science and Engineering (AINSE Ltd.) is an integral organisation for enhancing Australia’s and New Zealand’s capabilities in nuclear science, engineering, and related research fields by facilitating world-class research and education.
AINSE offers a range of programs and services to its members, including generous domestic and international conference support, scholarships for honours & postgraduate students and Early Career Researchers, and intensive undergraduate education schools. These benefits aim to foster scientific advancement and promote an effective collaboration between AINSE members and ANSTO.
We respectfully acknowledge the Dharawal nation as the traditional custodians of the land on which AINSE is located.
Copyright © 2019 AINSE | Powered by Astra