The SAAFE program facilitates the conduct of research and fosters research collaborations between France and Australia in nuclear science and engineering in the areas of Human Health, Environment, and the Nuclear Fuel Cycle.
The program supports early career researchers at the PhD and postdoctoral level to expand research and innovation activities within Human Health, Environment and Nuclear Fuel Cycle, and to initiate sustainable research networks and linkages to support Australia and France in research and innovation.
Research internships supported through SAAFE require an international mobility of researchers from Australia to France or from France to Australia.
Applicants must be:
- A PhD student currently enrolled in a French university or Australian AINSE member university; OR
- Enrolled in a PhD in collaboration between French and Australian institutions; OR
- Hold a Postdoctoral appointment at a French university or Australian AINSE member university
- Carrying out a research project using nuclear science techniques that will stimulate research collaborations between France and Australia in the following areas:
- Human Health Research
- Environmental Research
- Nuclear Fuel Cycle Research
Must meet the eligibility criteria as set out in the 2019 SAAFE Scholarship Guidelines and Conditions
Please carefully read the SAAFE Scholarship Guidelines and Conditions
APPLICATIONS CLOSE 1st MAY 2019
Enquiries and Further Information:
Phone: +61 2 9717 3376